Business growth - efficient use of Xero or Myob
Let's make sure you're using Xero or Myob as a comprehensive tool for business growth and not just a financial management solution.
Do you need Xero or Myob support or a full bookkeeping service?
Perhaps you're happy doing your own bookkeeping but just need occasional expert advice or support.Or you want to concentrate on your business and need a professional, efficient, economical local bookkeeping service.
I provide support just when you need it or offer a comprehensive economical full bookkeeping service.
Other services I offer to support your business
- Xero Partner (since 2010) Myob Certified Consultant (since 2004) - I can solve messy accounting software issues
- Xero or Myob training one on one using your data - for beginners or to improve your skills and make more efficient use of the software
- BAS Agent - review of your GST transactions and lodgement of your BAS returns
- Payroll specialist - award interpretations
- WorkflowMax, Unleashed Inventory & T-Sheets specialist
- Add-on software that will integrate with your accounting system and benefit your business can be investigated - currently more than 500 solutions to choose from
- Cashflow reporting and debtor management - Virtual CFO
- Budgets and forecasting preparation, analysis and tracking. Finance process reviews
- Equipment buy or lease decisions
- Business adviser for more than 20 years to more than 400 small businesses across all sectors
- Asset Register (Xero) - manage the depreciation and disposal of business assets
What does a registered professional bookkeeper do?
- Keeps all the records up to date so you can get accurate financial reports, and assists with legal record keeping requirements
- Helps keep your end of year accounting bills down; by accurate processing throughout the year, there are fewer adjustments required by the tax agent
- Avoids late penalties by making sure the GST, PAYG tax and superannuation compliance obligations are attended to
- Frees up your time so you can work on your business rather than trying to do tasks better done by an expert bookkeeper
- Receives information about patterns, trends and cycles, areas of growth or reduction and potential issues
- Minimises the risk of fraud by having another set of eyes overseeing your accounts and conducting ongoing auditing and assurance
- Someone on your side that can advise and support you in many aspects of your business – from daily operations and business systems to the big picture of how your business is performing and achieving business goals
Fremantle, Cottesloe, Mosman Park, Claremont, Swanbourne, City Beach, Bicton, Bibra Lake, Coogee
We outsource all our Financial Controller functions for our company to Jon, it's been a great solution.
"Having such a great bookkeeper helping us through the year, means that when tax time rolls around it's a much smaller job."
We do our own bookkeeping but it's been an enormous help to have Jon's Xero specialist support.
West Oz Cranes